“ It doesn’t matter which country you go, the children
really know how to make the most of everything ”
A walk in the town of the gladiators and discover the Colosseum.
- Enjoy a great tour of Rome specially designed for 5-12 year olds by education specialists.
- Explore the Roman Forum with Colosseum and the Palatine Hill with an expert kid-friendly guide.
- Have fun with the interactive fun booklet with step-by-step program, games and fun illustrations.
- Take a wonderful cruise on the Tiber River and watch the interactive musical show “Once Upon a Tiber”.
The most amazing journey across London tales and history twists, ditties and a generous sprinkling of pixie dust.
- Walk through Harry Potter sights - King's Cross station provided the film's magical Platform 9 3/4 and has starred in most of the Harry Potter films. Stop for a photo shoot at the trolley which has been installed 'disappearing' into a wall.
- Relive the amazing Mary Poppins World: she is "practically perfect” as the musical where she’s undisputed star of the sweetest dreams of children states; sing with her the most entertaining songs and jump into a whirlwind of fun!
- With a sparkle and a generous sprinkle of magical fairy dust learn about all the magical characters of fairy tales in London included Peter Pan, the ghost of Christmas and many others; the amazing booklet with step-by-step program, games, role plays and fun illustrations will tell all the best stories of London.
- Explore the mysterious and fascinating London Tower in a behind-the-scenes story of an iconic landmark.
Get the scoop on daily life in ancient Pompei under the majesty of the Volcano.
- Get ready for a breathtaking journey into the past!
- Meet the writer Plinio il Giovane, who witnessed the eruption of the volcano and learn from him the history and secrets of Pompei.
- Have fun with the amazing children's booklet with step-by-step program, games and illustrations.
Tapsy printed products and mApps by The Mole Hill
The mApp: a unique combination of map and app for families with kids.
Informations about the new «Tapsy Activity Books», «Pocket guides» and the first Tapsy Comix you can find on our publisher website.
Infos and shopping informations: